I will begin with a consultation; this takes up to 30 minutes to establish your reasons for seeking out reflexology and to take a medical history. All information is totally confidential. The first few minutes consist of a relaxing massage to relax you and your feet.
Gentle pressure is applied by using thumb techniques and then a light pressure is used on reflex areas of the feet to stimulate the specific areas.
Organs, glands and other body parts are connected to reflex areas on the feet.
Many clients feel so calm and relaxed that they often drift off to sleep; others find it is a chance to chat and discuss how they feel.
Reflexology is a very individual treatment that works with your body holistically, so it is not always possible to know in advance how you will react, some people feel energised, calm ,sleep well or think more clearly.
It is possible that you experience something called a healing crisis; this is a positive reaction but not always pleasant experience, in the form of a headache, feeling tired, thirsty or emotional. This is caused by the body responding to the treatment and releasing the toxins and waste products, it is unlikely that these symptoms would repeat after another treatment.
After a treatment I always recommend drinking plenty of water as this help with the continued flushing out of toxins and waste products.
“Reflexology is a very individual treatment, that works with your holistically”
- relieves the effects of stress
- relieves pain
- encourages the body to heal current disorders
- improves immune system, improves blood circulation
- improves bowel movements
- improves nerve stimulation
- aids with post op recovery
- eliminates waste products
- clears the body of toxins
- helps with infertility problems, PMS, polycystic ovaries and endometriosis
- prepares the body for labour
- helps with headaches
- balances hormones and helps menopause
- reduces anxiety and muscle tension
Length of treatment is between 45-60 minutes.
- Home visits
– within a 10 mile radius: £60.00
For locations of over a 10 mile radius, petrol charges may apply.
- Evening appointments available at £45.00.
- Day appointments available at £35.00.
Pay for 6 treatments up front and receive £10 discount.